CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Chi-town






















Wow, what a great weekend!!! Meghan, Jason, Tom, and I headed to Chicago for a weekend of partying, shopping, and a little relaxing. Friday night we met up with my brother and Eric Hansen and we hit the town. We partied really hard and My brother and I even made it on stage at one bar to help out with a Dave Song!!! Needless to say Saturday morning was a little rough. The guys watched football all day in Lincoln Park and Meghan and I shopped until we dropped (that is into Macy's salon for pedicures and mini massages). Chicago had it's big light festival on Saturday night and after that we ate at the Cheese Cake Factory and headed back to the room.
What a great weekend and Happy Anniversary Meghan and Jason!!!

3 comments:

Jason, Meghan, Mac, Jayce and Macy VandenHout said...

We had a riot, with you guys. Couldn't have picked a better couple to spend our anniversay with.

Unknown said...

Did you go to Dick's Last Resort, is that where those paper cones came from? Oh my goodness, that place is a riot!!!

I'll smell your fart for 5 cents, that is a classic.

Glad you guys had a good mini-vacation.

Peace out ~ Davey Jones

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I just LOVE Meghan's hat. :D Happy Holidays!