CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

School Days (I Can't believe it!)






Today was the first day of Pre-School and it went great! Wow, where did the time go it seems like yesterday we were bringing Ruby home from the hospital and now she is such a little lady going to school. I was a little worried that she would have a hard time because she is such a mommy's girl but to my surprise she was ready as ever to go all by herself. She was so proud of herself when we got home she had to call daddy and tell him that "I went to pre-school all by myself and so did Macky, Reagan, Aiden, ......... and I didn't even cry!". It is so awesome to watch our little Rubz turning into a beautiful young lady! We love you!!!!!!!!
After we dropped Ruby off to school Thomas asked me "Where'd Buby go?" I think he is going to be a little lost without his big sis but it will be nice to have some one on one time with him. Before we know it he'll be there too!

5 comments:

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

It's completely insane, that's what it is. We are WAY to young to have kids in pre-school. COME ON!! :D

The kids looked to cute all dressed up for their first day of school. Maddie doesn't start until the 23rd...which I find weird. But whateva. :) Hugs to you all.

The Hansen's said...

I can't believe they are in school, time flies way to fast!!

The Hall's said...

So cute...I'll post the pictures soon!

David and Stephanie said...

I love the pictures. Those kids are so stinkin cute, their backpacks are as big as they are. First day of school that is exciting. Good job mom!

David and Stephanie said...

I love the pictures. Those kids are so stinkin cute, their backpacks are as big as they are. First day of school that is exciting. Good job mom!